Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vintage Shoot with April





I'm very lucky to be able to work with some amazing models who are just down the road from me, and April is one of them. Not only is she great at what she does, but she's always open to new ideas, and she has a great personality.

I've been wanting to do a vintage shoot for a while, but I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to do for it. But when I began to piece things together in my mind, April was a clear fit for the shoot, and thankfully, she was up to it.

I found the post processing idea from Lot 8's blog, which you can find here: http://lot8studios.blogspot.com/search/label/processing

2 comments:

  1. Nice set, the post processing on the first is particularly well done.

    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danny, I'm fond of the processing on the first too. I'll probably be doing some more pictures from this set in the same style.

    ReplyDelete