Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Two Lovely Ladies

I have to admit, I'm not exactly a fan of group shoots. It's not that I don't enjoy them, I always love hanging out with models and other photographers, but the overall setting of a group shoot can be a bit distracting...so many locations, so many models, and so many options. I much prefer setting up one and one shoots, with a concept, and going with that...

However, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy shooting with more than one model at a time, and that's exactly what I did last night with April and Tiffany. Both ladies are from around Peoria, which is wonderful, because I adore last minute shoots. And lucky for me, April and Tiffany are both amazingly talented, beautiful models who are game for almost anything.

I don't have any shots of them together done yet, but check out these for the time being...

Tiffany
April

1 comment:

  1. Jealous. God. LOVE them. :sniffle: You're growing so much as a photographer lately it's unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete