Monday, March 8, 2010

A Few Hours with Maja and Mike





Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of shooting with Mike and Maja at several locations. I knew Maja from high school, and although I had never met Mike, the engagement session ended up being filled with lots of giggling.

Our original shooting location, a swamp where Mike hunts, was flooded so we headed out to Princeton instead. After realizing the pier we wanted was completely inaccessible (and I lost my shoe, temporarily, to mud) we shot along the river and then moved to a friend's farm (where I was nearly attacked by a horse. Maja and Mike tell a different story, don't listen to them).


After the farm, we moved to LeClaire where we finished up the rest of the engagement session.

Overall, things went wonderfully. Maja and Mike were a ton of fun, and even though I had a virtual show down with a horse, things went smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment